User Profile Service Connection Disabled After Creating

Hi There,

This is SharePoint world and we see multiple strange behaviors of SharePoint sometimes. Today i have creating a new User Profile Service and created a User Profile Service AD Synchronization Connection. However, after populating the containers and creating a connection successfully i tried to add a filter in the connection but noticed that my connection is not editable. Whatttt???? Yeah... User Profile Service AD Synchronization Connection seems disabled and not showing the dropdown for edit. Here is how it looked to me.





I googled around but found no clue. However, a point suddenly hit my mind and i changed the Zone of my CA url from Trusted Zone to Intranet Zone in my IE settings.


Refreshed the page and Boooommmm.....! It worked.


Happy SharePointing...!

Comments

Popular Posts

GREYCstoration Oil Paint plugin for Photoshop

Service Bus Gateway service stuck at Starting

PowerApps SubmitForm not clearing People Picker value

Apple iPhone sending SMS automatically 00447786205094

Download file failed signature verification and may have been tampered with - Workflow Manger 1.0 Refresh (CU2)