- Open the Component Services snap-in.
To open Component Services, click Start. In the search box, type dcomcnfg, and then press ENTER.
- Expand the console tree to locate the DTC (for example, Local DTC) for which you want to enable Network MS DTC Access.
- On the Action menu, click Properties.
- Click the Security tab and make the following changes:
- In Security Settings, select the Network DTC Access check box.
- In Transaction Manager Communication, select the Allow Inbound and Allow Outbound check boxes.
Click OK. It will ask you to confirm the restarting of a relevant service. Press Yes.